Dr Melissa is a highly experienced and compassionate clinical psychologist in private practice who brings a warm and empathic style to the therapeutic relationship.
She provides online Telehealth services across Australia for adults with a wide range of presentations including:
- anxiety disorders (i.e., generalised anxiety, panic disorder, social anxiety & post traumatic stress disorder).
- adjustment disorders and stress related issues, including workplace stress.
- major depression and mood disorders.
- eating disorders including binge eating disorder, bulimia nervosa and OSFED.
- relationship and family of origin issues (individual counselling only).
- grief and loss issues.
- self esteem building.
- anger management.
- assertiveness training.
She is collaborative in her approach and draws upon her skills and training in evidence based therapies such as:
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) including Trauma Focused CBT (TF-CBT) and CBT for Eating Disorders (CBT-E)
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy (IPT)
- Solution Focused Therapy
. Dr Melissa is currently taking new clients and welcomes all enquiries.
Having worked extensively in melbourne and sydney for over two decades she is now based in her beautiful hometown of geelong.
dr melissa acknowledges and pays RESPECT TO THE TRADITIONAL OWNERS OF THE LAND upon which she resides and practices, the wadawurrung people.