THE COURSE – OVERVIEW
Dr Melissa runs a skill- based assertiveness program both in person and online to assist in clients in the development of healthier communication and relationships with others.
THE COURSE – IN DETAIL
The course consists of six individual, one on one sessions, tailored to the client’s needs in the areas of:
- What is Assertive Communication?
- Individual Barriers to Assertiveness
- Consequences of Non-Assertive Behaviour
- Healthy Boundaries in Relationships
- Recognising Co-Dependency in Relationships
- The How To of Thinking and Behaving Assertively
- Saying No
- Assertiveness with Difficult Personalities
- Responding Assertively to Criticism
- Relaxation Strategies for Keeping Calm and Associated Anxiety
- Moving on with a New Mindset
The total out of pocket (gap) fee for the six session program for persons with a Mental Health Care Plan is approximately $820.
Please note the upfront fee of $1602 is payable either upfront or in two instalments (of which $820 is rebated by Medicare throughout the duration of the course should a valid mental health care plan be in place).
Private health rebates may also apply.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you have any queries.